ChessRulers’s goal is to create a fun, safe, and fair place for all chess fans to learn Chess.
We encourage all members to treat others how they would like to be treated and to follow the specific guidelines below. Players and community members who are unable to follow these rules will be subject to warnings, restricted privileges, separated playing pools, or even having their accounts closed.
Community Conduct Policy
- Be kind, helpful, and forgiving
- We will not tolerate racism, sexism, bigotry, or violent threats
- Do not abuse, attack, threaten, discriminate, or mistreat other members in any way
- Do not hijack threads, troll, or post distracting or meaningless content
- Do not post spam, advertisements, or copy/paste comments and messages
- Do not excessively promote your club
- Do not publicly debate religious or political topics
- Do not post obscene or pornographic content
- Do not discuss illegal activities
- Do not open more than one account
- Do not abort games frequently
- Do not make your opponents wait unnecessarily
- Do not disconnect or quit without resigning when lost
- Do not harass or accuse your opponents
If you have any questions about our policies, please reach out to our Support Team.